Inside Sales Coordinator - Sales 11/1/2019
Cornerstone Building Brands
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Apply Now
INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR - SALES
40602 US-290 BUS, Waller, TX 77484, USA Req #2120
Thursday, December 12, 2019
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Our Inside Sales Coordinators are responsible for maintaining and growing the level of sales from current active and past non active customers. The candidate should be able and willing to prospect new business. This position works in partnership with a regional manager who travels the territory.
This position includes but is not limited to the following tasks:
* Outbound prospecting calls for sales growth
* Outbound courtesy calls for maintaining sales
* Outbound quote follow up calls in an attempt to close the sale
* Qualify customers and provide price quotes for material needs
* Qualify customers and review account pricing for orders placed daily
* Provide technical product knowledge for design professionals and customers
* Assist customers with generating material lists
* Interface with various groups in scheduling orders
* Manage all customer service issues and initiate any credits due
* Additional duties as assigned
* Needs high math aptitude Sq Footage (to assist customers when ordering)
* MUST have high ability to multi-task
* Ability to read building drawings a plus
* Bachelor's degree is desirable, but not required
* MUST have HIGH level of organization skills
* 5+ years of construction products sales experience a plus, but not required
* Demonstrable evidence of business acumen
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Project / Negotiation management skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills are required
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
* Job Family Sales
* Pay Type Hourly.