Inside Sales Executive-Cardiometabolic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/19/2019
END DATE 2/12/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONInside Sales Executive-Cardiometabolic (4 openings)
DO WORK THAT MATTERS
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is part of Abbotts Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
The INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE (ISE) is responsible for achieving and/or exceeding defined sales goals and business objectives within an assigned geographic Region, Team, and/or campaign. The ISE communicates and collaborates daily with all members of the assigned team, including Account Executives, Technical Consultants, Enterprise Account Managers, and Regional/National Director. The ISE also routinely works with other members of the commercial organization, such as Customer and Technical Service, Finance, Legal, Marketing, etc. The ISEs duties may also involve working with third-parties, such as the companys distribution partners or GPO representatives. Additionally, the ISE contributes to the effectiveness of the inside sales team, by developing and sharing best-practices, market intelligence, and other information to support the companys business objectives.
* In collaboration with team members, develop and execute on a sales plan that includes the achievement of assigned sales goals
* Outbound calling to current and prospective customers to build sales funnel and close new business
* Develop and maintain trust-based relationships with assigned accounts
* Regular contact with top customers to ensure satisfaction and address issues
* Utilizing sales skills and training to uncover/develop customer needs and position targeted solutions to meet those needs. Navigating within a complex sales environment with a variety of decision-makers, including hospital administrators, department heads, technical staff, lab managers, point of care coordinators, pathologists, supply chain managers, and other healthcare professionals.
* Adeptness at navigating both the hospital environment as well as physician offices, urgent care centers and the large health systems that are comprised of all these facilities and more.
* Knowledge and skills to sell effectively across the entire healthcare market. Must be able to navigate decision making, identify and present relevant needs-based solutions, and generate accurate pricing proposals for a wide variety of different customer scenarios.
* Ability to close business in a direct sales environment as well as through third-party distributors.
* Extensive product knowledge of CM point of care solutions. Must be able to sell effectively to varied audiences a variety of very different products that have entirely different applications for different disease states across many areas of the healthcare system.
* Must be able to navigate customer conversations that can lead in a multitude of different directions to identify the right solution for the customer.
* Perform virtual/online product demonstrations, training, and other educational events
* Account research using available tools (Salesforce.com, Power BI, Definitive, Hospital Compare, etc.)
* Market outreach (customer/distributor surveys, notifications, campaigns, promotions, invitations, events, etc.)
* Schedule on-site meeting and product demonstrations for members of the field sales team as necessary
* Ad hoc assistance to team members, including proposal/quote generation, delivery of promotional materials, customer/distributor follow-up, etc.
* Effectively follow-through and follow-up with customer requests to ensure exceptional service with a high level of urgency and responsiveness to customer requests
* Accurately maintain customer and activity database using Salesforce.com
* Collaborate with SSC and other Inside Sales teams to share best-practices and drive continuous improvement
* Bachelors Degree required and 2 years or more years of successful inside/outside sales experience, healthcare or related field is ideal. Proficient in MS Office, a CRM, SFDC is ideal.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, ABBOTT WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES DIVERSITY IN OUR WORKFORCE.
We provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. To request an accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com