Inside Sales Rep - Lawrence, KS 5/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Summary:
* Increases revenue by responding to / initiating incoming / outgoing potential customer inquiries and uses company resources and policies and procedures to provide complete, accurate data. Uses appropriate technologies and follows processes in accordance with company standards to ensure patient contact is handled with accuracy and operational effectiveness.
* Attends work on a regular and predictable basis.
* Establishes customer contact by receiving inbound or initiating follow up outbound calls
* Promotes products and facilitates customer needs to utilize the company's products or services by adequately assessing customer qualifications, thoroughly explaining product/services benefits and assisting with facilitating physician communication as necessary.
* Resolves customer concerns by providing appropriate information regarding products and services
* Records customer information and maintains the database by obtaining, entering, and verifying required data.
* Ensures quality service by following departmental and company policies, procedures, and standards as well as adhering to compliance policies, procedures, and standards.
* Facilitates the sales process by communicating/sharing information with appropriate internal and external contacts.
* Provides customer follow-up as required.
* Contributes to departmental objectives by accomplishing required contact and sales results.
* Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
#SLS Lincare is playing our part to meet the COVID-19 challenges through our continuum of care with in-home services, helping to maximize hospital capacity and providing a more comfortable environment for our patients. Lincare's number one priority in any emergency or natural disaster is your safety. Lincare has been preparing for the safety of our employees and the continuum of care that may be needed for our patients. While a vast majority of our roles do not have face to face interactions with our patients some roles do. With these patient-facing roles, we have ensured that we are following the latest standards and guidance in the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). We are a healthcare provider and must live up to our duty. We are in an essential industry. We are essential at any time for some of the most vulnerable people in need of respiratory care ­ -- that's what Lincare does. And now, even more so, all of us are needed to play our vital role.
* Inside sales experience
* Medical industry knowledge beneficial
* Prior computer experience
* Ability to type at least 25-30 words per minute
Education and Experience:
* Graduate from an accredited high school.
While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk to hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Lincare offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans