Inside Sales Rep - Quota 5/5/2020
Research Triangle Park, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary
As an Inside Sales Representative for NetApp s Cloud Direct go to market team, you are responsible for achieving success in assigned territory through sales of NetApp s transformative Cloud Data Services portfolio of products. You will utilize your consultative selling skills to build strong relationships with customers over the phone and online, work with directly with end-users and partners to match NetApp solutions to fit project needs, keep customers current on new product and service offerings, and secure Renewals for customers continued use of existing products.
To achieve success in this role, you should have a natural drive to achieve established goals and metrics and the ability to thrive in high-velocity sales environment.
* Work virtually - over the telephone, email, through online/digital/social channels to sell NetApp Cloud solutions within assigned Territory/Accounts
* Hunt for new opportunities and expand existing accounts to increase wallet share and market footprint for our revolutionary cloud products
* Engage and enable partners to sell collaboratively in accounts
* Responsible for end to end sales cycle including:
* New product introduction
* Demoing all of the cloud products to customers
* Creating outbound campaigns to increase market footprint for NetApp s Cloud products
* Deal negotiation
* Selling Direct and Indirect with channel partners
* Managing Renewal cycles
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Proven ability to take initiative, be proactive, and work independently
* Skilled at presenting complex information in a clear, concise manner
* Experience working with modern, engagement sales tools (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Xant, Gong)
* Organized and able to follow department processes and workflow.
* Ability to work collaboratively at all levels, cross-functionally in the organization
* Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
* Agile - Openness to change and feedback.
* Positive attitude and high energy in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
* 2+ years of successful track record in SaaS or Cloud sales roles, preferably in IT domain
* A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree; or related field is preferred.
* Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.