Inside Sales Representative - B.E. Smith 8/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Inside Sales Representative is a revenue producing member of Leadership Solutions team. The position owns a set of regional accounts and is responsible for achieving and exceeding quarterly bookings targets for B.E. Smith services. Accounts owned by Inside Sales Representatives are independent acute care facilities less than $200 million in net patient revenue, as well as non-traditional B.E. Smith accounts that include but are not limited to Federally Qualified Health Centers, Home Care organizations, Physician Groups, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
* Demand generation and client engagement via outbound phone calls, emails, direct marketing strategies, and regional industry event support.
* Pipeline opportunity creation through activity focused on lead identification, lead nurturing, and qualification into forecasted opportunities.
* Sales contributions as both lead sales person and in a supporting role, depending on the opportunity.
INTERNAL CUSTOMERS & PARTNERS
* Role is a participating member to the overall bookings target of sales region assigned. Therefore, role works frequently with sales VPs and Directors in region.
* Role collaborates closely with Search Leader partners in organization.
* Sales targets include leadership positions at small-sized acute care hospitals with decision makers in HR leadership, CNO, COO and CEO roles.
* Additional sales targets include leadership positions at medium-sized acute care hospitals with decision makers in Nursing Director and Manager-level roles.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* 3+ years working in a professional setting with responsibility for inside sales, field sales or recruitment activity
* Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
Respect Passion Continuous Improvement Trust Customer Focus Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers. #zr