Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/11/2019
END DATE 1/15/2020
ACCO Brands Corporation
Lake Zurich, IL
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future.
ACCO Brands is seeking an Inside Sales Representative in our Lake Zurich, IL corporate headquarters to identify and help generate new, high-quality sales leads to support our inside sales team. The ideal individual will be a creative, passionate, highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Identify development potential within existing accounts by studying current business; work with territory manager to identify and evaluate additional needs, and analyze opportunities
* Create a business development strategy focused on incremental growth that emphasizes not only expanding our current base but also securing new customers through prospecting
* Partner with the marketing team to develop strategic campaigns through emails, direct mail, paid search, and social media
* Become a subject matter expert (SME) in our products, processes, and operations, as well as remaining up to date on industry news
* Present weekly to the leadership team to cover progress updates and key learnings
* Two years Associates, Bachelor s preferred
* Minimum 1-year related sales experience, preferably in a high call volume environment
* Business development (prospecting, cold calling) experience preferred
* Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems
* Ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize, and time manage
* Ability to work in fast paced environments
* Ability to follow directions, follow through, and maintain a high level of accountability
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star notebook, a Swingline stapler, a Quartet dry erase board, or a Kensington computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at www.accobrands.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities will be provided in all parts of the recruiting process as required under the ACCO Brands Canada AODA policy. Applicants are asked to make their needs known in advance.