Inside Sales Representative 6/6/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY @SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for managing customer demand by coordinating activities and resolving issues surrounding a customer order. In addition, the role includes, but not limited to; order entry, handling inbound customer inquiries through phone and email and acts as a primary interaction with internal and external customers, thus delivering best in class customer satisfaction. This individual is highly process-driven and has best practices in order management and customer service.
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
* Complete accurate, timely communications of Back Order and Drop Shipment Management: contact vendor buyers to capture correct ETA detail, communicate ETA s that have improved or have been pushed out, provide vendor tracking detail to Territory Managers, meet with Purchasing to review open POs and SAP SOs , drop-ship & licensing expedites: arrange all vendors expedite requests (TAS/YTAS). This can include an immediate need for an Avaya SAP (within hours) or delivery of product sooner than standard lead time or configured product that has an extended lead time. Communicate the request to the vendor and keep Majors Account Manager proactively informed of progress.
* Manage Westcon Order Status emails
* Process orders by reviewing finished goods list and production schedule after freight quote received
* Ensure product is shipped and invoiced according to customer specifications
* Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing information, and making recommendations to management
* Maintain excellent relationships with all Internal and External Customers
* Coordinate with all areas of Operations regarding inventory availability, Customer service, Warehouse, production, Sales and Order entry.
* Work in close collaboration with other departments, such as Sales, Operations, Warehouse, Purchasing, Customer Service et al.
* Partner with program managers to obtain replacement parts if the product is not available
* Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years of related experience and/or equivalent education and experience
Quick and accurate data entry skills, 50 WPM or better
Must have exceptional ability in Microsoft Office Suite with an intermediate-to-advanced usage ability in Excel
Experience in SAP systems and software * Familiarity with sales processes, procedures, and terminology
* Experience completing basic inventory management analysis and risk management analysis
* Basic knowledge of supply chain concepts and cross-departmental processes and procedures
* Proven experience leveraging contacts and developing solutions in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines
* Demonstrated background working in a professional manner with other team members to include working with members in other departments
Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy, while quick to learn
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Enjoys helping and interacting with other people; always friendly and courteous
Naturally pleasant and upbeat professional, positive demeanor
High emotional intelligence and ability to maintain composure under pressure
Excellent judgment and discretion in handling difficult situations
Strong work ethic
A natural team player who helps others succeed
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.