Inside Sales Representative 8/24/2019
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 12 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, and more than 2,000 employees.
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to join its team. This position is located at our Philadelphia, PA facility and would report directly to the Branch Manager.
Job Duties Include:
* Assist customers at the counter, via email, and phone.
* Small project pricing and order processing.
* Effectively quote, place, and process orders.
* Proactively track orders in computer system for customer and processing efficiency.
* Expand customer base and grow counter sales and profits.
* Inventory responsibilities and preparations, including pulling will calls
* 1+ years of sales experience in the electrical industry preferred
* Must be able to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Must exhibit a team first attitude with a commitment to punctuality
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
Paid parental leave
Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible paid time off
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft