Inside Sales Representative 12/17/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY For more 60 years HEICO Corporation, a NYSE traded company, has thrived by serving niche segments of the aviation, defense, space and electronic industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO's high-energy culture focuses our Team Members' on providing high quality products and services to our customer base, which is made up of most of the world's airlines and the defense industry. Our leadership approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our Team Members to perform their best. For four consecutive years, Forbes Magazine ranked HEICO as one of the 200 'Best Small Companies.'
Air Cost Control ('A2C'), a subsidiary of HEICO, a leading aviation electrical interconnect product distribution Company, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative that would be primarily responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
* Makes business proposals which are competitive and clear. Ensures that quotes meet the customer requirements whenever possible.
* Handles all quotes from customers on the customer list and takes requests for non-attributed customers from the Sales Manager.
* Sources products and finds solutions for customers from suppliers on a rush basis to ensure that offers are sent to customers quickly.
* Makes purchases from suppliers and intercompany divisions.
* Plans inventory for customer programs taking into consideration ordering habits and divisional inventory needs.
* Manages customer list by keeping in touch with buyers to be sure A2c is receiving a maximum number of opportunities.
* Maintains an effective follow up process to ensure that opportunities are captured.
* Participates in regular weekly and monthly team meetings and shares information about upcoming projects to be converted into sales.
* Supports Manager in other tasks, as needed.
* Provides low level technical support.
* Visits customers when required.
* Bachelor's degree, from a four-year college or university or 5 years sales experience.
* Experience in avionics, connectors, or electrical component distribution experience strongly desired, experience can be derived from a manufacturing or distributor employer.
* Strong negotiation / communication skills.
* An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
* Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast-paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment.
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical documents.
* Ability to write reports and / or general business correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customer, and employees.
* Ability to establish relations with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds and educational levels.
* Ability to work mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to job-related situations.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Strong computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled