Inside Sales Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/28/2020
Electronic Systems, Inc.
Virginia Beach, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONXerox (NYSE: XRX) makes every day work better.We are a workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience. Learn more at.xeroxand explore ourcommitment to diversity and inclusion.
Is customer service and support your strength? Do you enjoy a job where every day is different, and the work changes and grows? Are you a \\"details\\" person? If the answer is yes, our Inside Sales Support Representative role might be for you.
We have SEVERAL current openings, and are looking to hire ASAP!
This position provides support to the outside sales account managers which allows the team to achieve maximum profitability and productivity in line with company vision and values. Our ISSRs provide crucial customer service as an additional customer contact, and support the success of the entire sales team.
Individuals who succeed in this role take ownership of the situation presented and know how to prioritize to ensure a positive resolution. This is a dynamic role that requires a flexible proactive professional who has a vested interest and is accountable.
* Respond to customer quoting or proposal requests on a timely basis in order to move every sales opportunity through the sales cycle as efficiently as possible
* Participate and completed all vendor and internal sales training required
* Participate in formal bids requests as required
* Learn and leverage different manufacturer promotions and contracts
* Register deal opportunities that require manufacturer sales registration that yield additional front-end or back-end funds
* Proactively seek and track opportunities to extend product warranties, service and maintenance agreements
* Assist Operations with the maintenance of inventory levels by working closely with distributors on project and order roll-out
* Provide feedback to management for continual process improvement
* Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
* Demonstrated general knowledge of computers, networking, servers, storage components and configurations
* 2 years customer service experience, especially phone support
* Detail orientated
* Ability to multi-task
* Outstanding customer (internal and external) service