Install Technician II 6/3/2020
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY INSTALL TECHNICIAN II Fremont, CA
There s never been a more exciting time to join our team. We are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry and are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a INSTALLTECHNICIAN for our Security Business.
Why Choose STANLEY?
What We Offer:
* PAID TRAVEL TIME after 1st 30 minutes per day
* Paid TIME OFF, holidays and personal days
* Company provided HAND TOOLS
* Well-maintained, newer model COMPANY VEHICLE with company-paid gas card
* Comprehensive BENEFITS package effective within 30 DAYS OR LESS from date of hire; medical, dental, vision, 401(k), FSA/HSA, parental leave, tuition assistance, employee discounts and more
* Retirement Plan/401(k)
Do you have the following qualifications? If so, this is the job for you!
* 3+ years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control and CCTV security systems
* IP Video and IT experience
* Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours & weekend emergency calls.
* A valid state driver s license, without restrictions
* High School Diploma or GED
* Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience
* NICET II or III Certification
* Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House, Picture Perfect certifications
* Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge
* Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge
* Vocational/Technical Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience
* Performs scheduled and/or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure itu0027s in satisfactory working order
* Completes maintenance within assigned Labor Load PM hours in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs
* Assists with the start-up of new equipment or system installation and adjusts as needed to ensure the system is operational
* May plan schedules and/or lay out basic electrical equipment installation
* Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
* Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention. Seek opportunities for change orders
* Maintain company property and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and support Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements
* Maintain knowledge of industry changes and new developments in products and technology
* Attend and complete training programs as requested
* Present a professional appearance and maintain a clean, orderly and professional vehicle image
* Availability for a rotating emergency call schedule
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law