Installation Technician Level 0 with TS/SCI CI Poly 7/1/2020
Information Management Group, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Installation Technician with TS/SCI at its Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
Performs installation, maintenance and repair of telecommunications systems.
This Technician will be responsible for:
* Fiber Optic structured cable distribution system installation.
* Ability to terminate all forms of fiber by various methods familiarity with fiber connector types and manufacturers, experience testing single-mode and multi-mode fiber installations, experience with OTDR testing and fiber optic troubleshooting, pulling cable, fire stopping, dressing cables and labeling to industry standards.
* Installing, terminating, and testing all forms of copper and fiber cabling.
* Installing closet hardware including backboards, connecting blocks, racks, patch panels and fiber enclosures.
* Attending training and safety meetings, and working safely at all times
* Direct related experience (cabling, construction trades).
* Proven experience as a fiber optic specialist BICSI Installer/Technician certification highly desired.
* Reliable daily travel to work-sites.
* Must be able to work safely following company policy/procedures on safety.
* Conduct network configuration and able to perform network troubleshooting.
* Previous duties as team lead
Must be capable of physical activity, including maneuvering around thebuilding includingcomms closets, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting of 50lbs +
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph required
Baseline Certification: Security+ desired
Education: Associated Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Years of Experience: 5 years experience desired
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Additional BenefitsShort Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Paid Time Off