Insurance Sales Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 3/9/2019
END DATE 5/7/2019
Clay Hamilton Insurance Agency, Inc.
Fuquay Varina, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe represent State Farm , Insurance and Financial Services. OUR AGENCY PERFORMS IN THE TOP 5% OF ALL STATE FARM AGENTS IN THE COUNTRY . If you are not an extremely motivated, hard working individual who is ready to contribute to this top performing team, please DO NOT APPLY. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential!
INSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE REQUIREMENTS :
* Demonstrated successful track record of meeting sales goals and quotas required.
* Enthusiasm and belief about the role insurance and financial products play in people's lives.
* Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability and ethical behavior.
* Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and listening.
* Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
* Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain).
* Life & Health license (must be able to obtain).
INSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and close sales.
* Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed.
* Develop ongoing networking relationships with Small Business owners - such as Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Auto Dealers, etc.
* Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support. Support can include responding to inquiries * regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
* Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
* Develop new Financial Service opportunities with both existing and new clients.
INSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE BENEFITS :
* Base Salary plus a very competitive commission program.
* Great bonus potential if you are a top performer.
* Paid time off - for personal time and holidays.
* Outstanding preparation if you aspire to be a State Farm agent in the future.
If you are motivated to succeed, are willing to obtain the proper licensing requirements and can see yourself in this role, please apply. We will follow up with you about the next steps in our interview process..