Intact Family Caseworker 9/13/2020
The Center for Youth and Family Solutions
Rock Island, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At The Center for Youth and Family Solutions, we pride ourselves in believing in the enduring strength, creativity, and perseverance of the human and community spirit. We feel very strongly about:
* Achieving solutions in collaboration with those that have been touched by trauma, grief and loss, abuse and neglect, and other significant life challenges
* Acknowledging, embracing and utilizing the diversity of those we serve and serve with;
* Treating everyone with dignity, compassion and respect.
If you feel equally strong about those sentiments, we encourage you to apply to be an Intact Family Worker in the Child Welfare Program. An intact family worker delivers strengths-based, client-centered and trauma informed services to families experiencing abuse or neglect. The goal of the intact family worker is to provide support services to families who are at risk. The intact family worker must engage families in services to lesson safety and risk factors in the home. Other important qualities would include: exemplary time management skills, working with diverse populations, problem solving skills, de-escalation skills, ability to prioritize, strong writing skills and being resilient in crisis situations.
* A Bachelor's degree is required. Highly preferred in social work or human service degree as per current DCFS licensing standards
* Must meet requirements to become Licensed Direct Child Welfare Service Provider.
* Two years child welfare experience required
* Must pass DCFS background check
* Valid driver's license, insured vehicle, clean driving record, and three years of driving experience
* Competitive compensation
* Choice of4 medical plans including PPO and high deductible plans with HSA
* Dental and vision insurance
* Paid holidays
* Vacation, sick and personal days
* 401(k) with employer match
* Employer paid life insurance and LTD
* Flexible spending plan and dependent care plan
To view avideoabout working in our Child Welfare Program click here