Intake Coordinator - Part Time - Evening Hours 5/27/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
St. Vincent Home Health is seeking a Part-Time Intake Coordiatnor to our team in Indianapolis!
*Evening Position: 4 PM to 8 PM, Monday thrrough Friday*
We're Proud to Offer:
Competitive Hourly Pay & Mileage Reimbursement
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ST/LTD
401K & Match
Room For Professional Growth
Coordinates patient care between various departments of the agency to ensure Starts of Care or Resumptions of Care are staffed in a timely manner
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receives incoming patient referrals via phone and fax.
* Coordinates patient care between the scheduling department, authorization department, and field staff.
* Assists with scheduling as needed by staffing patient cases with the correct discipline.
* Responds promptly and courteously to all patient inquiries or problems.
* Coordinates with IV Pharmacy if necessary.
* Assigns therapy staff by appropriate location.
* Coordinates with Account Executives process received intake patient information.
* Runs delay/refusal report and follows these patients through process of either beginning care or cancelling referral as assigned.
* Keeps Pending board updated by going through pending patients and providing updates in medical record system.
* Notifies Face to Face Coordinator when intake information is received for Medicare or Medicaid patients to assist the Face to Face process.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
* High School Graduate or GED (Required)
* Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) and a graduate of an approved school of practical nursing or professional nursing (Preferred)
* One year of experience in a healthcare office setting
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent computer skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent organizational skills
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.