This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/26/2019
END DATE 5/31/2019
Scientific Research Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONScientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide subject matter expertise to DOT&E, Land and Expeditionary Warfare (LEW) Action Officers (AO) and their Live Fire Counterpart,
* Conduct LEW Intelligence analysis. Provide and review Validated On-Line Lifecycle Threat (VOLT) reports, review threat module in the Defense Intelligence Threat Library (DITL), draft Quick Reaction Tasks (QRT) to DOT&E Deputies and AOs
* Individuals will work as part of a local or distributed team and will develop high level briefings, papers and concepts of operation to support testing and training needs of future DoD systems.
* This group will be responsible for working independently and taking broad guidance and direction to develop and maintain an overall roadmap with Government leadership.
* Define requirements, test concepts, test equipment, develop data collection requirements for testing the operation of U. S. weapon systems in the presence of current and emerging.
* Intelligence analysis and the creation of intelligence reports that communicate results of analysis.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* 5+ years of related experience
* Land Expeditionary Warfare Intel background
* Experience working with Intelligence Production Centers (IPC): Intelligence experience working with Missile and Space Intelligence Center (MSIC), National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC), Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI)
* Experience and strong understanding of current Land Expeditionary Warfare and experience in testing threats
* Strong Intelligence background
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Candidate must have a strong working knowledge of the Intelligence Community
* Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
* Highly developed research and analytical skills
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD TOP SECRET / SCI CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled