Intensive Oupatient Therapist 5/6/2020
Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
Provo Canyon Behavioral Hospital is an 80 bed facility, now in its 8th year serving the adolescent, adult, and senior mental health population. PCBH is located in Orem, Utah and is a member of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS). UHS is a Fortune 500 corporation.
There are 2 positions available, both are evening positions. T, W, Th 4:30-7:30 P.M. T, W, Th 6-10 P.M.
Our Intensive Out-Patient Therapist will provide quality assessments and reports according to training and areas of expertise
· Provide quality individual, group, and family support group according to training, specialties, and effectively manage time in clinical sessions
· Facilitate productive therapy sessions and provide growth promoting experiences to patients
· Develop initial rapport with patients
· Define clear and meaningful treatment goals for patients
· Facilitate therapeutic movement towards treatment goals at an appropriate pace
· Demonstrate use of various and active interventions
· Help develop and evaluate patient-specific treatment plans
· Ensure treatment follows goals outlined in the treatment plan
· Provide or arrange proper family support group intervention
· Develop and implement appropriate aftercare and discharge plans
· Complete all discharge forms, contracts, and crisis prevention plans with the patient and ensure that aftercare appointments are made prior to discharge.
· Contact aftercare professionals/treatment facilities to provide patient information that will aide in a smooth transition of care.
* Job Qualifications & Experience: Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy, Social Work, or Mental Health Counselor required. Licensure in the state of Utah. Excellent written and oral communication skills, time management, crisis intervention, and group and individual psychotherapy required. Keep current with continuing education requirements for Utah state licensure
* Departments: Out-Patient Therapy
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.