Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/3/2019
END DATE 3/5/2020
Trilogy Health Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONresponsibilities of a Internal Marketing & Admissions Specialist:
* Assisting with resident move-ins
* Completion of paperwork
* Providing health campus tours
* Answering and addressing health campus sales inquiries
* Campus marketing and community outreach
* Preparing flyers, welcome gifts, tour gifts and referral gifts as necessary
* Assist with the development of quarterly and annual marketing plans
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field from a 4-year college or university preferred
* 1+ years experience in marketing/sales preferred
* Experience in Long-Term Care, senior living or healthcare preferred
* Valid driver s license required
* Proficiency required in Microsoft Office Suite (Windows, Excel, Publisher and Outlook)
The Villages at Oak Ridge
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Michele (812) 370-5110
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS