Investigational Analyst (Product Technology Laboratory)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
Atlanta New Focus Staffing
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will be responsible for performing investigational analysis and testing activities in the Product Technology Laboratory. * Perform investigational analysis and testing in the Product Technology Laboratory, coordinating and overseeing additional testing with others as necessary. Keep an up-to-date list of all samples received with priority, status, and due date.
* Create initial test documentation to include items such as background information, test procedures, components, equipment, and datasheets. Analyze findings, summarize, graph, and report data.
* Maintain lab equipment and a well-organized laboratory with a high focus on safety
* Work from detailed drawings, diagrams, schematics, verbal and written instructions
* Execute testing protocols as needed
QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor s degree in Engineering or Science. Related experience in a technical environment or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
* 2 years in a pharmaceutical/ medical device laboratory with experience in measurement and inspection processes.
Must have laboratory experience, preferably pharmaceutical.
Powered by JazzHR