Investigations Re-contact Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/20/2019
END DATE 9/19/2019
Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services, Inc.
Slippery Rock, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
The Integrity Re-Contact Specialist provides oversight of the Investigative Staff by re-contacting sources and providers previously interviewed. The Re-Contact Specialist will re-obtain record and source information via phone, fax and approved websites then compare that information against what was reported by the Investigative Staff within the Report of Investigation (ROI). These will need to be completed in accordance with the requirements of the requesting customer to ensure compliance.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties, or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties, or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner and are to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
* Conduct record verification and source re-contacts while comparing to the ROI to ensure accuracy and compliance.
* Ensure that the information compiled in the ROI is clear, concise, and meets the requirements prescribed by the requesting customer.
* Meet quality, timeliness, and production metrics.
* Be thorough, pay attention to detail, ask follow up questions in addition to scripted questions provided, and organize all findings.
* Address all potential concerns and issues found.
* Other duties assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference depending upon the nature of the position
* Must be a citizen of the United States
* Ability to acquire and/or maintain the required level of security clearance and successfully pass an adjudicated SSBI clearance.
* Ability to acquire and maintain any other specific special clearance/access requirements.
* Must be able to successfully complete and pass all required training.
* One-year experience in Federal background investigations and knowledge of Federal background investigation process to include thorough understanding of rules and regulations governing Federal security clearance background investigations, or combination of education and experience.
Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey, in addition to any mandatory licensing requirements
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing)
* Ability to adapt quickly to program and customer operations, analytics, and requirements.
* Thorough knowledge of background investigations policies and procedures.
* Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to continuously self-educate and adapt to the changes in the personnel security industry.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to think strategically, synthesize business/financial data, develop innovative solutions, and promote legal and ethical practices.
* Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various internal and external documents and reports.
* Excellent planning and organizing skills.
* Ability to foster a culture of trust, equal opportunity, teamwork, responsibility, high expectations, and open communication within our organization.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Maintaining composure in dealing with executives and staff in group and one-on-one settings and in situations requiring high performance and results
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
* Speak and hear sufficiently to communicate in person and by phone
* Maintain visual ability including close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus