IT Application Analyst Salesforce.com Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2020
END DATE 8/20/2020
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the role:
We are looking for an Application Analyst to join our Enterprise IT Application Support team and support our global Salesforce.com environment. You will perform a variety of systems related analytical activities to support application functionality, availability, and performance. You will work closely with the Salesforce.com development team and key application stakeholders to optimize support processes and deliver the best user experience possible. Experience in the system is desired and a passion for providing a high quality of service is a must!
A day in the life:
- Lead and coordinate support for all Salesforce.com related activities
- Triage tickets escalated by global tier 1 support teams and business leads
- Manage user access and removal through ServiceNow workflows
- Implement proactive support processes via self-service and automation when possible
- Develop reports to measure success and promote continuous improvement
- Collaborate with IT partners and critical Salesforce.com stakeholders to enhance support processes and improve user experience
- Document support processes and incident resolutions
- Participate in team s on-call rotation for enterprise applications
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor s degree (Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred) or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Typically, 1-2+ years related experience
- Experience using ServiceNow and understanding ITIL process is a plus
- Salesforce Admin Certifications and completed Salesforce Trailheads is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce integrations is a plus
- Computer and technical aptitude required
- Excellent problem-solving skills required
- Excellent customer service and business relationship building skills required
- Project management and business analyst skills required
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including ability to translate technical subject matter to non-technical audiences