IT Business Analyst-EXP with SQL Programming 12/7/2019
Butler America Aerospace L.L.C.
Windsor Locks, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BUTLER IS KNOWN FOR CONSISTENTLY EXCEEDING CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS. OUR TOP 20 CUSTOMERS HAVE AVERAGED MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF SERVICE BY BUTLER, WHICH IS A TESTAMENT TO OUR QUALITY AND HIGH STANDARDS. WE ARE WELL POSITIONED TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF INDUSTRY GROWTH AND TO LEVERAGE OUR DOMAIN EXPERTISE.
OUR MISSION IS:
To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing on our domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver exceptional value for our Customers and Stakeholders.
Our client is one of the top ten exchange carriers in the U.S. We have a requirement for:
PLEASE RESPOND WITH RESUMES IN WORD FORMAT TO JANITA AT JKEWALRAMANI@BUTLER.COM FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
JOB TITLE: IT BUSINESS ANALYST-EXP WITH SQL PROGRAMMING
LOCATION: WINDSOR LOCKS, CT (06096)
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS CONTRACT
Manages low to mid complexity functional changes and enhancements from development through production; recommending and implementing system enhancements. Develops new program specifications to support specific customer needs and system upgrades, including new releases and resolves problems with current systems.
* Candidate must have expert level SQL programming ability.
* Other IT skills such as SAS, HTML, VBA, Tableau, Alteryx or other a plus.
* Background in manufacturing and supply chain helpful, background in statistics or math helpful.
* Experience with Service parts planning software such as Servigistics or similar.
* Experience mining data from SAP/Business objects or other ERP systems beneficial.
* Experience upgrading vendor software and mapping data. Work small to medium size projects mining data, analyzing data, producing charts, building tools, trouble shooting code, building reports for sales, inventory, operations, planning, purchase orders, forecast accuracy, demand and other
* US Citizen candidates only
* All leased labor are subject to a 10 panel drug test. The FAA Drug & Alcohol program is a special program requiring an additional 5-panel drug screen with training prior to starting their assignment.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.