IT EHR TRAINING SPECIALIST I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/10/2020
END DATE 2/25/2020
Global Connections to Employment, Inc.
Fairchild Afb, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONIT EHR TRAINING SPECIALIST I
This position is an Ability One contract that requires most of the work hours are performed by employees with disabilities. Due to program requirements, this particular position needs to be filled by a person meeting the Ability One criteria.
Global Connections to Employment - GCE serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment through multiple business service lines located in 14 states and internationally. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes robust benefit options. At GCE our mission is \\"Helping people throughout life s journey.\\" We have a team of dedicated professionals that support our vision of being a trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. GCE is a \\"Top 25\\" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne Program.
The Training Specialist I will implement, administer, and evaluate training and technical assistance activities for assigned contracts. The position possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments as related to Electronic Health Record (EHR) training. May evaluates performance results and recommend changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
Job QualificationsDegree Requirement: HS Diploma. College degree preferred. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* One (1) year of specialized experience in supporting CIS training, tools, software installs and upgrades; preparing classrooms, facilities, and necessary equipment for classes or supported EHR efforts. Delivering classroom Instructor Led Training (ILT), one-on-one, and Structured On-the-Job Training (SOJT).
* Experience training Medical Health System (MHS) personnel on CIS is preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Must be capable of providing formal and informal implementation guidance, integration, and change management support tasks (on the job training, formal and informal classroom and over the shoulder training) in a dynamic and interpersonal setting to support functional users (medical and dental providers) requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating CIS and it s increments into the military medical clinical business process.
* Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
* Strong interpersonal skills in customer liaison role.
* Must be fluent in verbal and written English and English medical terminology.
* Cerner certification or experience preferred.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
* U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.
Some travel may be required. The travel may be local or national and may be by car, rail, or air.
Interested applicants please visit www.gce.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, call 866-236-3981.
GCE, we value differences. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, physical or mental ability, age, religion, identity, and experience. This commitment motivates us everyday. We re passionate about creating opportunities for all people on their unique journey through life. GCE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.