IT Network Administrator* 3/31/2020
Eglin AFB, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Title: Network Administrator, Journeyman (NCSA JM)
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL (Eglin AFB)
Are you looking for a rewarding and impactful new opportunity? Odyssey Systems has an exciting opportunity for an IT Network Administrator within The Armament Operations Division, AFLCMC/EBO.
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Management of organizational information and network systems
* Provide assistance to our customers providing Microsoft Windows workstation, and network-attached devices, such as printers, scanners, etc.
* Assist the Government in maintaining a Windows 10 system, as well as legacy/future operating systems
* Perform assessments, development, implementation, management, maintenance, and administration of computing equipment, Telecommunications Infrastructure (videoconferencing,) and other customer-required information technology services
* Performs all support functions ensuring the workstations are compliant with existing Air Force and DoD regulations, directives, and policies as required
* Associates degree (AS/AA) and 5+ year's relevant experience
* Security+/CE certification
* Secret Clearance (T5) with the ability to upgrade to Top Secret required; Current TS preferred
* Significant experience with the Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, Windows applications, Cisco switches, and Fortinet Firewalls
* Ability to manage network peripheral functionality such as printers and scanners
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, ENDR, Remedy, Smartphones (iPhone), and VoIP telephones
* Preferred knowledge with DoD 8140 compliance
* Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Excellent customer service and communication skills both orally and in writing
* Must be a US Citizen
ODyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. Is An Innovative Small Business Committed To Providing World-class Technical, Management, And Training Support Services To Government And Public Sector Clients. We Focus On People, Processes, And Performance To Deliver Superior Results. Since Our Inception In 1997, Our Commitment To Mission Success And Customer Satisfaction Has Been Recognized With Exponential Growth And Exceptional Past Performance Ratings. We Accept Challenging Assignments And Drive Projects From The Planning Stages, Through Implementation, And Into Operations And Support.
The Contractor Will Not Discharge Or In Any Other Manner Discriminate Against Employees Or Applicants Because They Have Inquired About, Discussed, Or Disclosed Their Own Pay Or The Pay Of Another Employee Or Applicant.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. Is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Pregnancy, National Origin, Disability, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Or Expression, Marital Status, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, Or Other Factors Protected By Federal, State, And/or Local Law. This Policy Applies To All Terms And Conditions Of Employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Additional BenefitsTuition Assistance
Health care off-set
Short and Long Term Disability