IT Operations Supervisor 11/13/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOU.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as an IT Operations / End User Analyst Supervisor.
You know when to move quickly. When to sit quietly. When to laugh loudly.
Youre generous with your thoughts, your partnerships and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
Good Samaritan Medical Center is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. At our 234-bed Level II Trauma Center, our mission is to bring health and hope to the poor, the vulnerable, our communities and each other. Were especially proud of our people, who helped make us one of Americas 100 Best Hospitals according to Healthgrades.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As an IT Operations / End User Analyst Supervisor, you need to know how to:
* Supervise End User Analyst team. Oversee daily and on-call work schedules, approve associate timecards, equipment ordering, inventory tracking and report, and HR personnel issues. Assist manager with interviewing, hiring, and performance feedback of associates. Monitor productivity and quality standards, keep ITDS leadership apprised of End-User Analysts activities and potential problems.
* Monitor and handle troubleshooting of systems, dispatching to appropriate resource if unable to correct issue. Troubleshoot PC and Printer based issues and at times utilizing remote software where appropriate. Adequately document resolution to issues in ITDS ticketing software. Maintain and update policies and procedures for areas of responsibility.
* Keep user base informed of systems changes (software/hardware upgrades, planned down times, system unavailability). Disseminate information to ITDS and end user base when appropriate. Update support staff regularly on the status of projects, trouble tickets and system changes.
* Respond to voicemail, email and ticketing application messages according to priority schedule. Assist with writing problem-solving techniques to be put into STSC ticketing software database.
* Support new systems or new facets of existing systems, and keep abreast of technology changes. Participate as the primary agent in the setup and implementation of desktop systems including hardware and software installation, network connectivity, VOIP and analog phone sets/systems installation, and backup systems.
* Manage special projects from beginning to end. Develop work plans, tasks, and time estimates. Plan, schedule and prioritize time to complete project tasks and deliverables. Lead project team members to complete project tasks, ensuring that a quality product is produced, on time and within budget.
* Serve as mentor and subject matter expert for End User Analysts, assist with training new associates. Assist supervisor in promoting teamwork, customer education and satisfaction while developing the vision required to deliver quality customer service.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Bachelors Degree in a computer-related field, required (equivalent work experience in a related field may be considered in lieu of a degree)
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a healthcare, technology, or related field, required
* Experience in performing PC setups, troubleshooting hardware and software problems, and designing configurations for desktop computing systems in a network environment, required
* Demonstrated proficiency in microcomputer software including: Windows and Microsoft Office Products, required
* Demonstrated proficiency in computer hardware maintenance and troubleshooting, required
* Strong research, organizational and analytical skills as well as the ability to teach users, required
* At least five (5) years of experience in a healthcare, technology, or related field, preferred
* Current A certification, preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about being an End User Analyst Supervisor on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and activities