IT Project Analyst 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY "
Are you looking to make a difference in the federal government* Are you looking for a career, not just a u201cjobu201d* Are you passionate about doing whatu2019s right* Do you have experience with information technology management and data analytics* Then we have a position for you.
The IT Project Analyst will be responsible for managing multiple projects and tasks and performing ad-hoc analysis in support of information Technology projects for our Federal Government Client. The successful candidate will provide Project Management support to guide projects toward the timely and successful completion of milestones while facilitating team and stakeholder communication. To accomplish this, the Project Manager will build and maintain project schedules, track issues, validate milestones and facilitate meetings. S/He will also demonstrate excellent problem solving skills and analytical capabilities with large data sets.
Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
* Bacheloru2019s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4-8 years of professional experience as an Project Manager; or 2-4 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree.
* Prior federal consulting experience preferred
* Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
* Understanding information technology development and/or management preferred
* Data Analytics skills
* Experience working with multiple stakeholders, project management, and facilitating meetings
* Understanding principles of software testing, development, and/or management
* Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with emphasis on self-initiation and follow through
* All candidates must have strong communication and writing skills
* Ability to solve problems independently, responsible for meeting deadlines
* Ability to work on teams and deal effectively with people
* Flexibility to reprioritize work and meet aggressive timelines
The candidate should possess:
* Ability to coordinate project stakeholder meetings and address multiple stakeholder needs
* Apply Project Management skills such as schedule development, deliverable management, scope management, issue tracking, stakeholder and communications management
* Work directly with the client IT Director to plan and successfully track tasks activities and final products
* Ability to create and deliver quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint
* Apply data analysis skills to a range of topics such as: Call center data; Telecom Data; incident reporting; etc.
* Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Ability to quickly identify client needs, reprioritize quickly and approach tasks in an adaptable manner
* Ability to summarize project results and explain complex issues in presentation format
* The ability to write in a clear and succinct manner
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.