IT Project Manager 5/7/2020
BlueWater Federal Solutions Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
BlueWater Federal is seeking an IT Project Manager to support the Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Ordnance Information System (OIS) Sustainment & Maintenance program in Mechanicsburg, PA.
* Update team Plan of Action and Milestones, review deliverables, and establish/maintain metrics as an OIS Functional Leader; lead OIS team from requirements through release.
* Provide details on cost and schedule estimates and actuals.
* Define the projects objectives, the project management approach and optimize procurement strategies.
* Develop and submit project budgets.
* Prepare the resource requirements of the project and execute to those requirements.
* Monitor project-level milestones and evaluating progress.
* Bachelor s degree is required
* 10+ years of technical project management experience
* Must have an active Secret clearance.
* PMP certification is preferred
* Experience with Conventional Ordnance Information System and Inventory Control Point processes is preferred
* Direct experience with NAVSUP Operations and requirements is preferred.
BlueWater Federal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability