IT Project Manager 6/1/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Are you looking for a position where you can play a key part in the success of a division of a FORTUNE Magazine Voted Top Company to Work For ? If you are searching for a job where you can put your exceptional communication and persuasion skills, strong work ethic, and positive attitude to help bring new business into your organization, keep reading! The IT PROJECT MANAGER position at Bright Horizon could provide you with the place to accomplish your career goals.
As the IT PROJECT MANAGER, you will be responsible for providing overall direction, coordination, execution and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Bright Horizons strategy and goals. You will manage the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope while minimizing exposure and risk. The IT Project Manager would work closely with, but, not limited to marketing, finance, internal audit, IT, cost center owners, directors/principals, 3rd party suppliers and supply management to ensure their needs are being met in a timely and professional manner. If are interested in launching your career within the IT department and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity then keep reading and apply!
What you will be doing:
* Understand initiatives in order to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and ultimately create project work plans.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and meetings.
* Monitor, report and follow-up on the status and next steps of all project components.
* Effectively identify, adjust for and communicate downstream impacts of project changes.
* Able to navigate project changes effectively, remove barriers and coordinate with a variety of cross-functional project team members.
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities to cross-functional project team members.
* Effectively apply Bright Horizons IT Project methodology and enforce project standards.
* Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Act as a global liaison for Bright Horizons IT, keeping abreast of initiatives to avoid overlapping efforts.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Bachelor s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
* Minimum 5+ years of technology project/program management.
* Strong scheduling and budgeting experience for project.
* Experience managing all phases of the project life cycle, including running project prioritization meetings, post-installation project post-mortem meetings and a proven track record of multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and delivering projects on budget.
* Knowledge of different project management software, and be technically competent with various software programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
* Experience working with diverse teams.
* PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866.