IT Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2019
END DATE 11/19/2019
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs the IT PROJECT MANAGER, you will be responsible for providing overall direction, coordination, execution and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with Bright Horizons strategy and goals. In this role you will focus on supporting teams developing applications, both pre-existing and newly developed. The IT PROJECT MANAGER will work closely with, but, not limited to marketing, finance, internal audit, IT, cost center owners, directors/principals, 3rd party suppliers and supply management to ensure their needs are being met in a timely and professional manner.
What you will be doing:
* Understand initiatives in order to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, deliverables and ultimately create project work plans.
* Plan and schedule project timelines and meetings.
* Monitor, report and follow-up on the status and next steps of all project components.
* Effectively identify, adjust for and communicate downstream impacts of project changes.
* Able to navigate project changes effectively, remove barriers and coordinate with a variety of cross-functional project team members.
* Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities to cross-functional project team members.
* Effectively apply Bright Horizons IT Project methodology and enforce project standards.
* Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
* Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Act as a global liaison for Bright Horizons IT, keeping abreast of initiatives to avoid overlapping efforts.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Bachelor s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field.
* Minimum 5+ years of technology project/program management.
* Prior experience working in Agile environment required.
* Prior experience as a Scrum Master preferred.
* PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred.
* Experience working with diverse teams.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.