IT Support & Facility Management Director (m/f/d)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/8/2019
END DATE 11/24/2019
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONGlobal Operational Services is a global unit delivering business value to Essity and our customers by driving group wide operational efficiencies through end-to-end services and solutions. Global Operational Services (GOPS) includes Sourcing, Supply Chain Development, Global Business Services, IT Strategy & Business Technology and IT Services.
The Global Business Services (GBS) is an important support organization to Essity and consists of different service units such as Workspace (IT support and Facility Management), HR Services, Finance Services, Master Data Services, Customer admin Services and Sourcing admin Services. The unit consisting of approx. 1100 employees around the globe.
Now we are looking to recruit an IT Support & Facility Management Director to GBS. Internally this role is called Director Workspace Services and you are responsible for developing and implementing the strategic direction of the Workspace unit which combines IT Support and Facility Management related services. You have a leadership team reporting to you based in different locations. The entire Workspace Organization contains of approx. 300 employees. The Director Workspace Services reports to the Vice President of GBS. The preferred location is Gothenburg. Other possible locations are M nich (Ismaning) and Philadelphia (USA).
In this role you have a great impact on the development of our workspace and you are also the one who secures that the related tools and services are world-class. Want to join one of the best employers in Sweden and work in a team of dedicated colleagues around the globe? We are looking for a people-oriented leader who likes to challenge, innovate, experiment and move at a fast pace. Is that you? Then we would love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead and develop the Workspace Service organisation in terms of people, efficiency (continuous improvements), and structure by utilizing new technologies to automate the delivery and build a strong collaborative culture
* Ensure excellent day to day service delivery by using continuous improvement, service management, performance management and LEAN methodology into the operational processes
* Ensure good engagement with internal stakeholders and that all solutions and processes put the internal stakeholders at the centre
* Support the organisation by being involved in cross functional and service area activities like service desk, portal solutions, technical tools etc. and supporting in setting up the service management framework and requirement within the tools & automation space
* Target settings and reporting within OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures) model framework, like KPI, project delivery, budget etc. to ensure services are delivered at the right level
* Together with the Business units and Corporate functions review how additional value can be created for the corporation by building first class end-to-end processes and services
* Be involved in and support global initiatives and projects where applicable, as well as managing key stakeholders and customers with supporting governance structure
* Establish the right communication channels to get the right messages out to the own service line organisation, to other relevant parts of the organisation
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate about leading, driving and developing people and business on a day-to-day basis. To be successful in the role you also need to have a strategic mindset together with a clear hands-on approach. You need to be able to switch easily between the two.
The key requirements are:
* Extensive experience from people management in big organizations and experience from having other people managers reporting to you
* Strong communication and listening skills and an ability to influence a variety of stakeholders, functions and levels (peers to senior executives)
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity in a global matrix organization
* Strong project management and change management skills
* Pragmatic and solution-oriented approach
* Minimum 10 years experience within the IT area, preferably from IT support or similar
* Vast leadership experience in managing a culturally diversed workforce
* Extensive experience from leading a service and support organization
* Solid understanding of the fundamental IT infrastructure and different collaborative tools (such as Sharepoint, Teams, Skype etc.)
* Ideally experience from facility management
* Bachelor degree or similar is a plus
* Fluency in English (written and spoken)
* Ability to travel
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and caring Work Environment | Empowerment | Job Impact | Work with a Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning and Development | Health & Safety | Social Responsibility | Innovation
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.