IT SUPPORT TECH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2019
END DATE 10/30/2019
Kensington Glass Arts, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONKGa is seeking an entry level IT Support Tech at our Headquarters located in Ijamsville, MD. This position will coordinate and provide support services to all office employees, field staff and computerized fabrication floor equipment. Travel to satellite locations and jobsites is required.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Receive, monitor and follow-up on all IT in-house requests. This includes but is not limited to, working with third-party IT Management resource for desktop/laptop user set up and support, AV equipment, working with third-party VOIP provider and overseeing cellular account.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide support to end users for PC, field tablets, cell phones and software.
* Assist in set up for IT equipment for new employees, conference and training rooms and remote desktop access.
* Create, track and manage all issue tickets associated with in-house requests from employees using IT Management, third-party software.
* Provide data for creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) and other user-oriented documentation.
* Interact with VOIP service provider for new phone set up, upgrades and all VOIP services.
* Work with cellular phone provider for setting up new phones, troubleshooting and account management.
* High school diploma.
* Minimum of 1 year in IT support experience helpful.
* Familiar with Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2016, On Note, SharePoint, Project Teams and Outlook.
* Basic understanding of print server management.
* Experience with one or more of the following may also be required/desired:
* Video teleconferencing (GoToMeeting, SharePoint, etc.)
* VPN clients
* Knowledge of/ or ability to gain knowledge of all KGa specific software: BlueBeam, AutoCad, A&W.
* Audio systems
* Remote Desktop support
To Apply: follow link HTTPS://TINYURL.COM/YXC9UKUK .