This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/21/2019
END DATE 12/13/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Janitor with Kimco Facility Services, you will be important to our success. We are seeking candidates who take pride in their work, are reliable and who can work whether our customer locations are open or closed. You will be responsible for the cleanliness of multiple premium and highly visible locations. We will count on you to communicate professionally with the public and other Kimco Facility Services employees. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, we encourage you to apply with us TODAY! Janitor Evenings, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday; 9:00 pm to 11:00pm; $12.50 an hour. Must be able to pass background screen and E-Verify.
* Maintain safety procedures by handling cleaning equipment and supplies according to company protocols
* Clean floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
* Gather and empty trash and replace trash bags
* Cleaning and stocking restrooms, breakrooms, and other areas
* Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment
* Polish windows and other surfaces as assigned
* Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and other duties as outlined in the scope of work
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to bend, stoop, stand, walk, reach, and climb for extended periods of time
* Ability to lift 30 lbs. on a continuous basis and occasionally up to 50 lbs. unassisted
* Use timekeeping system to document hours worked per day
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled