Operations Specialist I 5/11/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon Is Looking For An Operations Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Client Services (ACS) group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Lincolnshire, IL. As an Operations Specialist I, you will report directly to the Associate Director.
Your Impact As An Operations Specialist I
* Perform general administrative functions including, issuing certificates, issuing endorsements, issuing Auto ID cards, Issuing Workers Compensation Posting Notices, data entry.
* Produces Workers Compensation posting notices, Auto Identification cards, and Certificates of Insurance based on a client s request.
* Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Researches general questions about auto ID cards and certificates (e.g., coverage, limits, additional certificate wording)
* Answer client calls and route to appropriate party
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Ability to work 10:00am 7:00pm shift.
* Possesses strong organizational skills.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to adapt to technology and learn in-house computer systems.
* Insurance related work experiences a plus.
* High School Degree required, but additional education is highly preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.