SharePoint Designer 5/12/2018
Owings Mills, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-MD-Owings Mills
Aon Is Looking For An Operations and Technical Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Premium Accounting Service Center group that supports the Aon Risk Services US Retail within Aon, in Owing Mills, MD.
Your Impact As An Operations and Technical Specialist II
* Fulfill requests from internal service center (ACS & PASC) clients to create SharePoint sites utilizing SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
* Collaborate with Operations Managers, Work Directors or colleagues to collect and fulfill site development.
* Conduct user acceptance testing of site creation.
* Host site demonstration for stakeholders when a site is created or where significant modification is made.
* Provide site functionality training for stakeholders when a site is created or there is a significant modification.
* Continued SharePoint site maintenance of those sites that require updates to data or functionality.
* Ensure site development and enhancements are communicated.
* Maintain compliance standards by performing review and maintenance of user security access as colleagues join or leave the center, departments or roles.
* Identify site deficiencies and recommend improvements in partnership with the Operations Manager to support the changing objectives of the center.
* Train and mentor SharePoint backup.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Emerging experience with SharePoint 2010, including SharePoint Designer for custom workflow builds desired and InfoPath for custom form creation.
* MS Office suite: expert user in Excel, Access and PowerPoint are critical.
* Must be able to present and communicate, both written and orally, to clients.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school; or four or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Project management experience preferred.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.