Program Manager I 5/12/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Lincolnshire
Aon is looking for a Program Manager I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Risk Solutions in Lincolnshire, IL.
Your impact as a Program Manager I
* Validate that peers and team members are on-task for specific timelines and deliverables.
* Create and maintain project plans.
* Manage the audit functions, compliance reports and escalations.
* Participate in office and client visits.
* Routinely confers with the team to ensure they are properly supported and provided with appropriate tools and training.
* Develops, interprets, and ensures the consistent application of ACS policies.
* Addresses unusual or difficult inquiries/situations through direct personal action or refers to the appropriate individuals; researches complex issues and handles their resolution
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Ideally has prior experience with a system or process change rollout. Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
* Excellent PowerPoint and Word skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to multitask
* Project management certification,
* Insurance experience
* Bachelor s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.