HR Employee Relations Analyst (Entry-Level) 5/12/2018
Keyence Corporation of America
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Employee Relations Analyst
In an ongoing capacity, the Employee Relations Analyst acts as a liaison between employer and employee, overseeing employee relations. This involves receiving and effectively handling employee complaints, escalating these complaints to the level of disciplinary or legal action when necessary, updating employees with any changes in company policy, advising supervisors on company policies, responds to employee violations of policy and generally helps to resolve conflict in the workplace.
Principal duties and tasks
* Serves as initial point of advice, problem resolution, and facilitation in some areas of employee relations, performance management, and employee discipline; advises both employees and management regarding employee relations policies, procedures, and documentation
* Conduct employee exit interviews, termination meetings
* Conduct/ Administer new hire or manager harassment training
* Ability to travel out of state (1-2 times per month) for the purpose of conducting office visits; an HR initiative to stay connected with employees, understand and align culture in the workplace
* Manage and coordinate employee transfers, nationwide relocations, leave of absence and workers compensation claims
* Conducts research and provides advice and assistance on employment related regulations both at the State and Federal level. Brings compliance related concerns to the attention of the Employee Relations Manager.
* May conduct research including benchmarking, legislative and regulatory tracking and review.
* Pulls or creates reports and conducts internal audits as they pertain to Employee Relations data and processes.
* Reviews HR intranet site for Employee Relations issues and ensures that website information is up-to-date.
* Interact with corporate managers, corporate attorney and HR business partners to develop and maintain employee handbook policies, Arbitration agreements and Non-Disclosure agreements
* Assist in the launch and analysis of annual Employee Engagement and Manager 360 survey instruments and results.
* Ability to analyze & provide improvement suggestions of current HR programs, processes, procedures, policy, guideline, and structure to allow for future stability and growth of the department.
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Industrial and Organizational Psychology or related field required
* Ability to function in a fast-paced, innovative environment
* Critical thinking skills to identify the underlying principles, motivations, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts
* Business acumen to create added-value to our company, managers, employees, by aligning HR practices with business objectives
* Proficient written and oral communication skills
* Ability to establish and sustain positive and productive interpersonal relationships
* Demonstrate time management and prioritization skills necessary to complete tasks in a timely manner
* Integrity job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
* Ability to accurately and thoroughly document, record, and maintain Confidential information/ data
* Knowledge on the current employment laws and regulations including, but not limited to, equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, FMLA, ADA, and FLSA
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.