Traffic Manager - Communications 5/17/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NJ-Hammonton
Aon is looking for an Traffic Manager - Communications
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Voluntary Benefits Enrollment Solutions in Hammonton, NJ. As a Traffic Manager - Communications, you will report directly to the Director of Communications Services.
Your Impact as an Traffic Manager - Communications
The Manager facilitates a smooth production process, from the opening of a project/job to its successful completion.
* Performs as Intake Functions
* Returns/Clarifies incomplete requests with request for additional information
* Assigns projects to Communication Consultants with primary assignment to:
* Comm. Consultant II Standard Tier 2
* Sr. Comm. Consultant Custom Projects
* Developing production schedules, and ensuring all team members are kept abreast of timeline
* Monitoring day-to-day activities of the project team and ensuring work is progressing as planned
* Holds weekly project update meetings
* Reviewing jobs after routing and before the release for approval to ensure there are no issues
* Works closely with Comm. Cons. Manager/Director to balance assignment based on workflow/availability
* Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages for VBES and Strategy business managers
* Oversee and coordinate print schedules, specifications, quotes, and billing for all VBES cases
* Effectively manage print materials to ensure high quality, cost effective and timely production
* Develop controls and monitor to ensure quality of vendor production
* Work with VP of Operations & Finance on budgeting, forecasting and actual product cost analysis
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 1 plus years of experience in project management, preferably with print production
* Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to manage all aspects of a project from inception to completion, acting as the central communicator between all departments involved
* Excellent communication skills
* Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
* Highly organized and detail-oriented
* Benefits enrollment experience
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.