Windows System Engineer 5/17/2018
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY *
WINDOWS SYSTEM ENGINEER
ModSpace is seeking a well-qualified Windows System Engineer to join the IT Operations team in our North American headquarters in Berwyn, PA.
This fast-paced and system driven engineer:
* Maintains, installs, and monitors operating Systems, environments, applications, and backups
Manages System center configurations and services * Ensures proper maintenance and developments with operating infrastructures
Day to day activities may include:
* Maintaining Windows servers (2016, 2012 R2)
* Maintaining Active Directory, group policies
* Performing general server and network related duties including; DNS, DHCP, IIS, fire shared, DFS, print servers
* Deploying operating system updates using System center configuration manager
* Installing and maintaining operating system deployment for client computers using System center configuration manager
* Maintaining Azure PasS ad laaS infrastructure
* Maintaining and administering VMWare infrastructure
* Deploying changes to SQL and IIS servers as per changes requested through change control system
* Creating and maintaining PowerShell scripts for automation
* Monitoring and analyzing datacenter and Azure IT security
The Windows System Engineer must have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
* 5+ years of experience working with Windows Servers
* 3+ years of experience working with Microsoft Azure environment
* Proven experience handling datacenter hardware infrastructure
* Ability to work after normal business hours, including weekends on-call rotation or scheduled windows maintenance
High degree of professionalism
Ability to work effectively in a team environment or as an individual contributor
Preferred but not required:
* NetApp ONTAP configuration and administration experience
* Linux operating system configuration and administration experience
* Experience in fine tuning IT security policies
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
* An unwavering commitment to SAFETY
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of employee benefits:
* Paid Time Off 20 days per year to start (US) plus company holidays!
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* Employee and Dependent Life Insurances
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurances
* 401(k) Plan with Match (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Expenses (US)
* Supplemental benefit offerings such as health and wellness discount programs, will preparation services, affinity programs
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
Come build your future with ModSpace!
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.