Lab Assistant Weighroom 5/18/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # Positions
1 week ago(5/17/2018 2:24 PM)
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
* Weigh samples for all Geochemistry methods;
* Transfer samples between digestion and analytical sections;
* Organize workstation and samples;
* Wash test tubes and other glassware as required;
* Look up work orders as required;
* May perform batch runs on StarLIMS under supervision;
* Other duties as assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
* Basic computer skills preferred;
* Good hand eye coordination;
* Good listening skills;
* Able to work in team setting;
* Good organizational skills;
* Quality and detail oriented individual;
* Ability to work independently or under supervision;
* Basic English communication skills required (verbal and written).
* High school graduation required with some chemistry preferred;
* Minimum of 10 months experience in a production lab required;
* Full training will be provided.
* Physical Demands:
* Ability to lift up to 20lbs;
* Ability to sit and/or stand at a computer for up to 7.5 hours;
* Manual dexterity to perform repetitive tasks.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.