Core Services Tech $13.40 & $500 Bonus Post Training! 5/18/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # Positions
1 week ago(5/17/2018 2:22 PM)
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
* Cut drill core as directed by client using masonry saw;
* Review and interpret a cut sheet and contextual information inside a core sample box;
* Sample material from core boxes based on specified intervals;
* Identify sample sequence and produce marked sample bags;
* Maintain own production logs;
* General cleaning duties for basic lab cleanliness;
* May assist with general Sample Prep duties/tasks;
* Handle and stack core sample boxes;
* Inspect equipment and inform senior employee if adjustment is required;
* Perform and maintain quality standards as set forth by ALS protocol;
* Observe established safety regulations and comply with all ALS health and safety policies and procedures;
Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to work for any US employer.
* Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time;
* Ability to work in a hot and dusty environment;
* Manual dexterity to perform repetitive tasks;
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs; (occasionally lifting may exceed 50lbs and assistance is mandatory from either another employee or the lift assist equipment);
* Ability to sit at a desk and do general office work, which includes periodic sedentary responsibilities;
* Be cleanly-shaven in order to wear protective equipment.
After successful completion of 30 to 60 day training period, hourly wage increases to $13.40!
After successful completion of 90 day training period F/T employees are eligible for $500.00 retention bonus!
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.