Account Specialist II 5/22/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NY-New York
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist II
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Professional Services business group within Aon Risk Solutions in New York City.
Your impact as an Account Specialist II
* Work as part of a client service team, in a highly collaborative, team oriented environment.
* Responsible for day-to-day servicing of complex professional liability, directors & officers liability, employment practices liability, cyber liability, and other insurance programs for a portfolio of professional service firm clients.
* Proactively coordinate renewal cycle to ensure all necessary steps are completed in a timely fashion.
* Draft Shell Aon Client promise documentation.
* Request, collate and check Benchmarking data.
* Prepare invoice requests and applicable insurance premium tax worksheets. Prepare and check computations of applicable insurance premium taxes. Prepare invoices. Confirm client paid insurance premium/tax due. Confirm Aon remitted payment to insurers.
* Become conversant with insurance policy terms and conditions specific to the lines of insurance being serviced.
* Prepare P&C Certificates of Insurance, under the direction of the Client Service Team.
* Prepare Preferred Follow Form Policies (PFFP s).
* Ensure all file, both electronic and paper, are maintained in a timely fashion.
* Input and/or check all data into data systems.
* Coordinate, monitor, and review work relating to our team s specific accounts done by the Central Processing Administration Unit (CPAU).
* Ensure compliance with Aon or Professional Services systems or processes, including, but not limited to: Client Promise; Salesforce.com; Global Risk Insight Platform (GRIP); File Insert System; Bridge and Policy Intake & Delivery System.
* Conform to internal transparency and other Professional Services and Aon protocols.
* Maintain daily diary and outstanding list on all client accounts.
* Maintain detailed electronic and paper file notes.
* Resolve accounting discrepancies.
* Undertake various duties as assigned.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical abilities required.
* Willingness to obtain the New York Brokers License and take additional insurance courses.
* Strong organizational skills required.
* Ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail.
* Team oriented self-starter with ability to organize, prioritize, monitor and control work flow deadlines and be flexible.
* Technically/detail oriented.
* Be energetic/have a proven sense of urgency.
* Insurance related experience preferred.
* Administrative/backend support office skill experience preferred.
* Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint intermediate to expert user level preferred.
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.