IBP Lead Business Analyst - Demand Supply and S&OP 1 5/22/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Oversee implementation and/or development of Business Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Chain management strategies and S&OP enablement to achieve desired operational, financial, customer service, and Operations Planning objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be engaged in the development, implementation and support of all processes and their support systems (legacy and SAP IBP) related to Supply Chain demand, supply and S&OP planning.
* Drive the Integrated Business Planning process (IBP) with a focus on alignment between the demand plan and business plan. Drive & coach consistent IBP process with all North America and Global Business Teams.
* Support appropriate setup and function of ERP systems (SAP & legacy), Business Intelligence or Data Warehouse Tools, Demand Planning and Statistical Forecasting tools as well as Supply Planning MRP / heuristics.
* Develop strong working relationships with management and external resources
* Project development and management of resources, budgets and schedules
* Creating and maintaining documentation including, but not limited to: Process development and continuous process improvement, functional and technical documentation and specifications, training support
* Demonstrated leadership in fostering continuous learning, empowerment, involvement, and opportunities
* End user training
* Championing strategic Supply Chain business process and support system solutions
* Champion best practice adoption, adherence and consistency for process and system support configuration across all Global Business Team
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
* Five (5) years of in-depth experience working with SAP Supply Chain to include ECC: MM, PP, WM, EWM as well as APO DP
* Strong experience with EWM and IBP in S/4HANA preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Expert knowledge of ERP systems (SAP highly preferred), loading of forecast demand, management of forecast consumption, scenario planning, MPS, PFEP and demand planning strategies including knowledge of key parameters used to optimize service levels and finished goods inventory
* Strong knowledge of MRP concepts & processes
* Strong knowledge of APO and IBP highly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of SAP ECC.
* Successful implementation and configuration experience in SAP APO and IBP highly preferred
* Expert knowledge of product/market/demand analysis, forecasting and forecast improvement methodologies
* Good Supply Chain business acumen and the ability to effectively articulate.
* Strong knowledge of Demand Planning standards of practice, concepts, statistical methods and calculations and widely accepted principles.
* Experience in supply chain management including demand/supply planning, product creation, process and systems, operations and strategic planning preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to include the ability to effectively communicate in English including meeting facilitation and presentations.
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively develop and foster strong business relationships with persons of various levels and backgrounds within the organization.
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to be innovative with solutions.
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to breakdown and understand complex data.
* Leadership skills and the ability to highly motivate and successfully lead the work of others.
* Ability to successfully maintain poise and confidence in difficult situations.
* Ability to develop and make professional public presentations
Normal office environment with limited domestic and international travel required.
Nearest Major Market: Columbus GA
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Supply, ERP, Warehouse, SAP, Finance, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing
The W.C. Bradley Co. and its family of companies is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.