Operations Support Engineer 5/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-WA-Bellevue
Healthy Paws, an Aon company, is looking for an Operations Support Engineer
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help deliver innovative and effective solutions that help us continue being the top rated pet insurance company. As an Operations Support Engineer you will be in the center of providing top-notch support to our internal customers.
Healthy Paws is the top-rated pet health insurance company in the country, headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. We are proud to have been named one of the Best Workplaces in Washington by Puget Sound Business Journal. We are rapidly growing and looking for a full-time Operational Support Specialist to join our pet-passionate team.
Your Impact As an Operations Support Engineer
The Healthy Paws Technology Solutions team is looking for an Operations Support Engineer to play a key role in delivering best in breed operations support. You will be providing the essential services we need to make sure our internal and external customers have their issues resolved quickly and effectively. This will consist of Mac support, support case handling, and off boarding activities. Your responsibilities will range from desktop issues to resolving cases involving customer accounts.
* Provide superior service to our internal and external customers
* Support the set up and maintenance of the team s MacBooks and Mac Minis
* Resolving support cases related to customer issues in the Salesforce system
* Prioritize, communicate, manage, and execute projects and commitments
* Report status on case metrics like, type, frequency, and resolution
* Document solutions to common customer issues
* Foster and encourage a culture of continuous improvement
* Learn and understand the end-to-end business processes to ensure case resolutions are accurate and have the intended impact
* Apply industry standards while also looking for ways to incorporate and use new technologies that can help achieve business goals
* Working outside of normal business hours when high priority issues arise
* Superior communications skills
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
* Experience with supporting a Mac environment
* High capacity and aptitude for learning new technologies as needed
* Proactively identifying and mitigating risks
* Working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft web technologies
* Experience with JAMF
* Ability to think through a process end to end, consider systemic relationships, and what-if scenarios
* Strong desire to learn
* Ready to have FUN!
About Healthy Paws
First and foremost, we re pet lovers. For us, Health Paws Pet Insurance isn t just a business venture it s a commitment to the cause that s closest to our hearts. Our compassion for pets and passion to assure a better life for all pets drives us to offer the best product, to hire the best employees and offer an extraordinary caliber of service that only passion and proven experience can provide. Everything we do is driven from our love of animals and providing the wow to pet parents who ve enrolled their furry family members with us!
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Apply for this jobApply
Share with a friendShare
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.
Software Powered by iCIMS