OneSource Solution Architect 5/23/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon Is Looking For A Solution Architect For OneSource
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retiree Health Exchange business group within Aon, working with any office (or virtual from home for a strong applicant). As a Solution Architect you will report directly to the National Sales Leader.
Your Impact As A Solution Architect
The Solution Architect for Retiree Solutions uses domain expertise to develop solutions for prospective carrier partners during the sales process for Aon s Retiree Health Solutions OneSource business channel. The primary focus of the Solution Architect is to communicate Aon's domain value proposition externally to prospective carrier partners. The Solution Architect is responsible for owning the development of the solution from prospect stage through the hand-off to the implementation team and signed contract. In addition, the Solution Architect is responsible for providing input to product development, demonstrating the consumer facing technology, and achieving excellence in sales delivery. Travel required 25%-50%.
For information on our OneSource offering, go to: http://go.aon.com/retiree-contact-center
* Maintains expertise in all Health and Retiree Solutions products and services
* Articulates and communicates value proposition and key differentiators specific to OneSource
* Develops a high level working knowledge of other practice area solutions
* Keeps abreast of operations and client stories
* Keeps abreast of competitor solutions and provides insights back to the team
* Provides input into product development
* Partners with consulting to strengthen integration
* Educates Sales Executives (SEs) on domain specific strategies, solutions, and legislative and industry changes
Sales Process and Meetings
* Assist OneSource Sales Executive(s) in the development of prospect sales strategy
* Defines OneSource End to End Solution to support clients business goals & objectives (e.g., scope, process, timeline, cost)
* Works with SE, Sales & Service Center leaders and client to determine appropriate solution & Value proposition
* Works with the SE to request information from the carrier
* Tailors materials and demo based on solution, client need and competitive landscape
* Delivers product demonstration in sales meetings
* Prepares follow up carrier question responses with SE
* Reviews, updates, and provides input on RFP responses
* Ensures consistency of content responses to RFPs
* Ensures consistency of responses to TPE RFPs by referencing prior TPE responses
* Leads domain questions for bidder meetings and vendor questions to the client
* Coordinates with third parties involved in the response
* Owns solution related follow ups from RFP
* Responsible for responding to unique RFP questions in collaboration with sales, product development and operations
* Partners with SE to complete and review deal model for deal review
* Participates with SE on deal review call to answer solution and strategy questions from leadership
* Supports Product Development strategy for new product development including delivery model input, RFP template responses, site visit materials, implementation and ongoing scope questions, development of business cases, input on pricing, and operations support
* Provides input to Product Development from clients and third party evaluators on the strengths and weaknesses of our solution and provides input on strategies for eliminating the weaknesses
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 5-10 years of relevant experience in a wide range of both client-facing and internally-facing roles.
* Deep subject matter knowledge in Medicare market.
* 2-5 years experience in Contact Center delivery and or/sales
* 2-5 years experience working at a health plan/carrier
* Direct sales and/or sales support knowledge and experience
* Strong presentation skills
* Proven experience in building relationships and communicating and at a senior level, including C-Suite.
* 5-10 years participating in the RFP process and doing sales pricing.
* Demonstrated track record applying domain expertise in both delivery, implementation, and sales of large-scale services to clients
* Experience in promoting a team environment while leading and participating in large services sales
* Ability to determine good business opportunities for the organization
* Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development efforts
* Possess sales skills within their domain alignment
* Bachelor's degree (with preferred emphasis in project management, business, or sales) or relevant work experience
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.