Associate or Senior Associate Compensation Consultant, Employee Rewards- Radford 5/24/2018
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-CA-San Francisco
Associate or Senior Associate Consultant, Employee Rewards, Radford
San Francisco, CA United States
Radford, a unit of Aon s Talent, Rewards & Performance practice, is looking for a Senior Associate Consultant to support our growing Employee Rewards advisory practice. The ideal candidate for this role is a team player with impeccable attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and an excellent sense of humor.
In this role, you will be involved in all aspects of employee rewards compensation consulting engagements from data analysis to report preparation. This data-intensive role plays a critical part in the overall effective operation of the office by leveraging Radford s proprietary survey data to conduct high-quality client-tailored analyses and develop strategic recommendations for senior management. You will assist on a vast variety of client requests, providing the opportunity for involvement on client projects of all types (public and private; large and small), exposure to two dynamic and high-growth industries (Life Sciences and Technology), and interaction with senior leadership from day one.
This role will be located in our San Francisco, CA office. Opportunities in Waltham, MA (Boston area) may also be available.
* Complete job evaluations, perform benchmarking assessments, and design cash and equity solutions
* Analyze and interpret data and prepare client deliverables
* Support consultants by owning the data and fielding questions about figures or methodology
* Guide simultaneous projects through multiple interim steps, completing work fully and on schedule
Desired Knowledge and Expertise
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
* Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
* 1 3 years experience in compensation consulting and/or other relevant human resources experience
* Bachelor s degree in business, HR, finance, economics, statistics, or another analytical field is required
* Technology and/or Life Sciences industry experience is preferred
What makes Radford unique*
Radford empowers the world's most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
Radford is part of the Talent, Rewards & Performance practice at Aon plc.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.