Associate or Senior Associate Consultant, Executive Compensation- Radford 5/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-MA-Waltham
Associate or Senior Associate Consultant, Executive Compensation, Radford
Waltham, MA (Boston Area) United States
Radford, a unit of Aon s Talent, Rewards & Performance practice, is looking for a Senior Associate Consultant to support our growing Executive Compensation advisory practice. The ideal candidate for this role is a team player with impeccable attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and an excellent sense of humor.
In this role, you will interact with consultants, account executives and clients in a loosely-structured, fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. You will be involved in all aspects of executive compensation consulting engagements from data analysis to report preparation. You will conduct research and produce evaluative reports of corporate financial performance and executive compensation practices among both public and private companies based on annual reports, proxy statements and other published and proprietary sources. You will perform extensive computer-based financial and statistical analyses, which are incorporated into project findings and recommendations delivered in client presentations at the senior management and Board of Directors levels.
This position will be based out of Aon's Waltham, MA (Boston area) office. Associate and Sr Associate roles may also be available in San Francisco, CA.
* Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in a defined labor market
* Perform specialized research studies on a range of compensation topics, as assigned
* Analyze and interpret data and prepare summary reports
* Provide routine, day-to-day support to consultants regarding the interpretation of data and findings
* Maintain and update compensation and financial databases
Desired Knowledge and Expertise
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; must be able to identify problems and solutions
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
* Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills
* Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail and internet tools
* Bachelor's degree or MBA, preferably with a focus in Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics. Other majors will also be considered
What makes Radford unique*
Radford empowers the world's most innovative organizations to hire, retain and engage the amazing people they need to create life-changing solutions and products. We also empower our colleagues for success through top-notch formal training; invaluable on-the-job experiences, including immediate and direct contact with clients; untethered access to our world-class data; a flat organizational hierarchy that allows for fast communication, collaboration and decision-making; and the global resources of Aon. We look for individuals who are inclusive, responsive, agile, work fast, and over-deliver all while having fun and maintaining a sense of humor.
Radford is part of the Talent, Rewards & Performance practice at Aon plc.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.