Health and Benefits Communications Specialist - Middle Market 5/24/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-NJ-Hammonton
Aon is looking for a Health and Benefits Communications Specialist
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Aon Voluntary Benefits and Enrollment Solutions business group within Aon's Health and Benefits practice in Hammonton, NJ. As a Health and Benefits Specialist, you will report directly to the Director of Communications Services.
Your Impact as a Health and Benefits Communications Specialist
The person in this role will work as part of the H&B Communications Team to support the development of templated market-leading solutions that enable Aon to deliver an integrated customer experience, realize cost efficiencies, and ultimately reach people, inspire action, and empower results.
* Communications Updating
* Communications materials will be edited using Adobe InDesign software application Requested edits comprise primarily of routine operations such as text editing, picture replacement, and paragraph relocation. However more advanced edits such as chart creation, margin re-alignment and print setting adjustments are not uncommon.
* Peer Review
* All edits to any of the communications materials must be peer reviewed by another colleague to ensure accuracy, completeness, and proper formatting before sending back to the client team
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* One plus years of communications and/or creative experience
* Experience with word processing applications
* Project management experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Adobe InCopy preferred
* Project management experience is a plus
* Health and Benefits experience is a plus
* Bachelor s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.