This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/24/2018
END DATE 7/13/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon is looking for an Account Specialist I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Risk in Chicago, IL.
Your impact as an Account Specialist I
Assists Account Executives & Production Staff on assigned accounts, managing key processes that serve clients, preparing renewal summaries and cross checking for accuracy.
* Actively supports and monitors the renewal process. At the direction of the Account Executive - Broker, prepares renewal summaries and renewal fulfillment booklets.
* Maintains effective and productive relationships with Aon Account Executives and Production Staff.
* Gathers and analyzes data on exposures, loss history and standard and unique coverage needs for submissions with the Brokerage Unit. Performs submission assembly/creation where assigned.
* Gathers and analyzes data and drafts assigned elements of client service plans, stewardship reports and other convincing presentations tailored to the needs of the audience and the circumstances of the presentation.
* Performs related duties as assigned
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 0 - 2 years of successful business or internship experience, preferably with corporate accounts / customers.
* Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required.
* Evidence of ability to become proficient in the use of Aon specific software tools.
* P&C license to be obtained within the first 90 days of employment.
* Bachelor s degree or 5 equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.