JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-TX-Dallas
Aon Is Looking For A Broker
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Property Brokerage group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Dallas, TX. As a Broker, you will report directly to the Team Leader.
Your Impact As A Broker
* Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Property insurance marketplace, products and services, developing productive business relationships with key insurance underwriters
* Responsible for all aspects of client service for assigned book of business including, billing, policy collection, review and transmittal in accordance with established departmental service standards
* Retain and grow assigned clients/prospects
* Facilitate the compilation of submission information in conjunction with appropriate external client contacts and internal Aon clients
* Provide broking status and continuous support and service to clients during entire broking process and entire period of engagement by client (this is a continuous process)
* Demonstrate ability with all elements of client presentations including technical writing and verbal presentation skills.
* Utilize effective negotiation skills.
* Drive utilization of all available technology throughout broking process and client service process
* Understand the causes of E&O and avoid and adopt practices to reduce exposure
* Replicate effective products/solutions and develop broking opportunities
* Work in conjunction with Senior Brokers on various daily activities including underwriter and client interaction
* Build broker skills through various team projects and strategy sessions
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 2 to 4 years of Property insurance experience.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to build relationships
* Active P&C License
* Bachelor s degree
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.