Assemblers (Warehouse) - 27984 5/24/2018
Headway Workforce Solutions
Big Lake, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY On behalf of our client, Headway Workforce Solutions is now accepting applications for Assembler positions located in the Big Lake, Minnesota area!
Assembler positions are responsible for assembling large and small components together, deburring (finishing) of products, operating mechanical assembly equipment, and packaging parts.
Assemblers will also:
* Use tools and materials for welding, gluing, soldering, and epoxying materials and parts together.
* Read and interpret assembly drawings, blueprints, and specifications.
* Complete required documents for all completed tasks.
* Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
* No assembly experience required however, experience setting up and operating mechanical assembly equipment and tools, preferred.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent is required.
* Proficiency in basic Windows PC skills
* Must have knowledge of basic math and ability to read and comprehend blueprints and safety guides.
Hours: 5:00AM - 3:30PM
Pay Rate: $15.00 / per hour
If this job opportunity interests you, or for additional information, please call the Headway Workforce Solutions office at (757) 827-7890 and ask to speak with Christine Patton. You may also email your resume directly to CPatton@headwaycorp.com and AlcoaVMS@headwaycorp.com.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.